HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Our prices are based on the size of the orchestration. We have 2 basic price points for rentals:
* Smaller (Rent, Zombie Prom, Spelling Bee, Footloose)
* Larger (Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, West Side Story, Titanic)
CONTACT us to receive a quote for your show.
WHAT FORMAT ARE THE TRACKS IN?
Our tracks are WAV files, playable on any computer software (Windows Media Player, QuickTime, QLab, iTunes, etc). Or if you like, you can write the tracks to CD and run them from a CD player.
CAN I GET THE MIDI DATA?
No, we rent audio only.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
We upload your tracks to you immediately on receipt of payment. The delivery process takes less than an hour.
HOW DO I PAY?
We can accept a check, credit card, PayPal, or direct transfer using Intuit PaymentNetwork.
CAN I CHANGE KEYS, MAKE CUTS, ETC.?
Yes! We will customize your tracks at no additional charge. We can transpose keys, make cuts, or repeat measures according to your needs. If you need tempos changed, we can often do this as well.
THE SHOW I’M DOING ISN’T IN YOUR LIBRARY.
CAN YOU BUILD NEW TRACKS FOR ME?
Yes! We record about 10-15 new shows each year. This process takes longer and costs more than a rental. Here’s how it works:
- Decide when you need to have the tracks finished. We need to have the orchestra books for 4 weeks prior to this date.
- You rent the books from the licensing company and mail them to us, along with return postage and your 50% down payment.
- When we finish building the tracks, send us the remaining 50% and we’ll deliver your music!